EDGE EVOLUTION 15003
• FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
• Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
• Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 15 Horsepower - 55 Foot
Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 110
Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower - 200
Foot Pounds of Torque
• Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved
• Ships with a custom designed pod
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Adjustable LED backlight color
• Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with
the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Datalogs vital engine information
• Simple installation
• Able to adjust shift points/pressure
• Adjustable speed/rev limiter
• Speedometer correction (corrects tire size on 2005-2007
vehicles with ABS)
• 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag
strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one
time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is
a list and description of each:
• RPM (revolutions per minute) – Engine speed.
• MPH (miles per hour) – Note: Dash display may
be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical
differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
• ECT (engine coolant temperature) – Degrees F.
• BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
• EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) – Degrees F.
• EOT (Engine oil temperature) – Degrees F.
• TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) – Degrees
• IAT (Intake air temperature) – Degrees F.
• BARO (Barometric pressure) – PSI
• BAT (Battery voltage)
• DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle.
These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude
of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered
to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification
made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution
module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical
for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor
programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle's factory speed limiter. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed
limiter is intended for use at a closed circuit, legally sanctioned
racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned
racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your
tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at
increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted.
If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving,
it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including
adhering to posted speed limits. Removing/adjusting the speed
limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended
function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product's intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge
Products is not responsible for, or liable for the consequences
of improper product use.